*Extended deadline* Abstract Submission Form for poster presentation (December 8-9, 2017 International Conference)
작성자 : kscp 등록일 : 2017-11-09 조회수 :717
|첨부파일||Abstract Submission Form example.docx Abstract Submission Form_2017KSCC.pdf|
2017 International Conference
Korean Society of Cancer Prevention
December 8-9, 2017, Sookmyung Women’s University, Seoul, Korea
◈ Abstract Submission ◈
1. General information
1) Abstract submission is due to Nov. 19th. (Extended deadline)
2) Abstract can be submitted only with pre-register webpage.
3) Basically, all abstracts will be displayed as a poster.
(After the completion of abstract submission, the science committee will select three Best poster presenters to have opportunity of oral presentation on Dec. 9th (Friday) from 9: 30 am (10 minutes for one presentation). We will contact the selected presenters.)
4) Abstracts will be printed as submitted. As you cannot modify the abstract, please be careful not to make any typo.
2. Author guidelines
1) Length: maximum 300 words in one page.
2) Abstracts should contain: backgrounds, methods, results, and conclusions in separate sections.
3) The title should be concrete and definite.
4) Write the title, names of authors, and affiliation consecutively. Please underline the name of presenter.
5) Keywords : maximum five.
6) Font : Times New Roman, line spacing: 1.6
7) Title : Bold, 12 font size; Affiliation, author names, and the text: plain text, 10 font size
Mark as * on the name if he/she has different affiliation.
8) As a general rule, abbreviations should be avoided. If the abbreviation is necessary, write down the complete term and regard the abbreviation in parenthesis in the first mention of the word.
Poster size: 90 * 150